We are open during the nights, weekends and public holidays
Chaussée d'Alsemberg, 1149 - 1180 Uccle
We are open:
- Weekdays from 7:30pm to 7:30am
- From Saturday 12:30pm to Monday 7:30am
- 24h/24 during public holidays
Our emergency center is located close to the train station Uccle-Calevoet.
- If you come by car, we are located at the junction of the Chaussée d'Alsemberg, Chaussée de Drogenbos, Rue du Château d'Or and Rue du Bourdon.
- If you come by train, we are near Uccle-Calevoet station. If you come by tram (51) or bus (43,155, N11), we are next to the Bourdon stop.
How much does a consultation with an emergency veterinarian cost in our centre?
From 7:30am until 7:30pm
(weekends and public holidays)
From 7:30pm until midnight
From midnight until 7:30am
From your call to the consultation
- Your pet’s condition worries you and your attending veterinarian is closed
- We receive your call in our call centre according to your language preference
- A veterinarian regulator will
- Evaluate the degree of emergency
- Inform you if an emergency consultation is necessary
- Provide medical advice
- We prepare your arrival in order to be as effective as possible once your pet is on site
- We treat your companion in optimal conditions by applying quality modern therapeutic protocols
- If necessary, we have all the appropriate equipment to stabilise your animal and get a complete blood test immediately. We can hospitalise or operate urgently if necessary.
- At the end of the consultation or his hospitalisation:
- The veterinarian writes a report summarising all the care provided
- The report is sent to your attending veterinarian
- You receive a copy via email